Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wedding....

Okay... In the wedding of my aunt daughter.. eat till so full again...
there is actually 10 person sitting on one table...
but the table that i sit got only 6 person sitting...
plus me of course lah...
later le... 2 person go away... and left 4 person eating...
OMG... how to eat finish man..

My cousin and I are the only ones that are helping to eat...
the other two are a couple...
they are in their own world...
so they eat only a little... haha... just kiding...
they just have small stomach that all... haha...

The food are quiet nice there...
gt prawn, fish, chicken and the best is.... SHARK FIN SOUP...
my favorite dish man...
Normally people only eat 1 bowl wan but i eat 3 bowl.... hehe..
cause my table got few people wat...
this is the advantage of eating in the table that have less people and OLDER people... no offense to older people... i know some of u can eat lah... haha...







Here is some pic of the food...
to temp u for a while la...
haha..


Now i am a sick man... have a sore throat and a running nose...
eat too much d... haiz...
so... dun come near me now...
if not u will get my sickness too...hehe..


Well, school have started now...
have to continue my daily routine again..
that is...
go school and sleepppzzz.... lol...
waiting for my school exam results now...
have fail one d... haiz...
Y must add math be so hard man!!!
HAHA.....

0 comments: